Sweetest little things



0 comments
Do you ever have those days where you just feel so grateful for all that you have? Where you just consider how lucky you are to be alive? Well I guess that would be my day today.

Nothing overly special happened, no big tragedies or life changing stories. I did have the privilege once again to sit down and have coffee with the beautiful Bernadette from Brave Foundation, which I must say was definitely a high point. Other than that it was a fairly ordinary day. 

But tonight, before I put my little man to bed, we just laid out on the couch together. No TV, no music, no games on mummy's phone; just snuggled into each other. I could feel his breathing slow down, his heart pace gradually calming and his little arm draped across me. In that moment I just thought how truly blessed I am. I still love holding him in my arms. 

Sometimes I think we get too caught up in life, focussing on what we don't have, or what's going wrong, or how things could be better. Sometimes we just need to take a moment to see the beauty in our own lives. Even when the negatives far outweigh the positives, we need to hold on to them even if that means holding on for dear life.

Or just remind yourself that there is always someone doing it  tougher than you and count your blessings. Appreciate the life you so happen to lead, cherish it and all those in it with all that you have.

Now i'm going to go in and give my son his final kiss like I do every night. Still one of my favourite things to do.




Miss Crosby x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post