Little bit of absence...



0 comments
Far out, I have been gone for a while. At home my internet has not been working...only to find out someone had unplugged some cord that is essential for it to work (excuse the lack of technical terms).


Anyway, I'm back.


So in a recent post I showed you guys some of the work I do modelling. Well, my friend Lance and I did a shoot late last year, kind of just for fun but also he was testing out a studio and I wanted to work with him! He has finally put up the photos on his blog that you can see here. He did a fantastic job! 


Today i'm at my Mum's because I'm a bit under the weather. My sister lives here too. I couldn't be more grateful for the incredible family I have! I'm lucky that while i'm sick they are happy to have me over and look after my very demanding son so I can get some rest and be back on my feet in no time I hope. I am truly blessed. 



These photos were taken for instagram. The top photo is my sweetheart playing peek a boo behind the couch cushions and the other photo is what I get to wake up to every morning. He always comes into my bedroom to say 'Hi Mummy' and jumps in bed for a quick cuddle. 


Feel free to follow me...my user name is misscrosby. Be aware though I do enjoy posting photos of this little cutie :) I am also currently joining in the fun of janphotoaday which was started by an Australian blogger Chantelle. It's pretty fun. I may just end up posting all the photos together on here one day. Keep a look out for it. 


Miss Crosby x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post