Picture Perfect



1 comments
So, my last post I promised some pictures...well the day has come! I can't describe how happy I am with these photos. Rachel, the photographer did such a great job capturing the moments. I don't think most people understand or appreciate how difficult it can be to photograph little kids,
especially energetic kids like my darling boy.

We've had a few rough weeks so these have come at such a great time. I've had a sick little boy and I've been one sick mumma. It has felt like it's been three weeks of isolation. Just him and I in our little home sharing lots of cuddles, watching lots of Cars and drinking lots of water. As silly as it is, I've really enjoyed spending so much time at home. I haven't even been able to work because we've been that sick. I'm not used to having the privilege of being at home with him so much, I really miss it. Being a working mum sucks sometimes, stupid bills ha! Oh well, I've cherished the time we've spent and now it's back to work. He's worth the time sacrifice to better our lives financially.

Anyway, I love this. She's really captured 'us'. I love him, he loves me. We may be a little family but we are a mighty family, one full of strength, admiration, silliness, joy, ups, downs but most of all - unconditional love. I love this little boy, I can't believe he is my son and that I have been entrusted with his life. I cherish him.










1 comments:

Anonymous at: 24 July 2012 at 23:35 said...

A return to form. Brilliant piece.

Post a Comment

newer post older post