Sprung!



0 comments
I think every mother can relate to this...

So today whilst I was doing the simple, menial chore of washing the dishes, then I hear big crashing noises coming from the other room...I wait for the cry, hear nothing so I carry on with my task. Really, I knew exactly what had happened I just chose to ignore it and wait until I had finished to investigate.

Never the less after finishing the dishes I walk into L's room to this...


The cheeky rascal pulled out every tray from his toy drawer and I find him like this with a face that says 'what mummy, I didn't do it'. How could I be mad with a face like that. Bless his cotton socks.

It's so funny how things that used to be so easy now become such a risk. Turn your back on them for one second and they can create such a great mess! 

And it's always the most bizarre things too. Sometimes I know he's just trying to help and it goes horribly or strangely wrong. The amount of times i've found used, dirty spoons in the cutlery tray because he was trying to put his dishes away ha! 

Just the other day when I went to put a load of laundry on I found this...

I guess he didn't think it was clean enough?

Such things I love/loathe about motherhood. He certainly makes sure that life isn't boring. 

Miss Crosby x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post