New age shopping



0 comments
I love shopping. It's one of my favourtie things to do. The feeling you get when you find that perfect dress/top/shorts/skirt/shoes/accessory/whatever! I don't even need an occasion to shop for most of the time. Actually, it's probably quite an unhealthy habit...oh well.

Most of the time when I go shopping it tends to be just me and the little man.  A lot  of my friends are at uni or work and unavailable to physically be by my side and tell me what they think, so I came up with a creative solution. I get out the iPhone, take a photo and hit send. I'm usually pulling some hilarious face for comedic value, then i wait for a reply. I've usually got a few items to try on so this means i'm not standing around like a fool waiting for a reply. And thanks to the semi-new iMessage feature, I can send it to couple of people at once to get a honest, group opinion. It has now become my favourite way to shop. It has even proved as a valuable tool when getting ready for certain occasions. Since Leon isn't old enough to give me his opinion, if I want to make sure the outfits working, I just flick a pic and wait for the response. 

As i'm also the receiver of said photos, it makes shopping as the friend so much easier! I can check out the clothes from the comfort of my home/bed/work/where ever the hell i am! Because let's be honest, with everyones hectic schedules it can be ridiculously hard to tee up a time to go shopping together so problem solved. 

A particular group of girls and i up'd the ante when we were sending/receiving photos while one was off holidaying in South Africa. Didn't stop us from 'shopping' together :) 

Sure, to some this may seem pretty lame but to those of us who are doing it already, it's amazing! No more fashion faux pas when out shopping alone. So next time you're out shopping and don't trust the shopping attendant, send a friend a picture and see what they say. If you have my number, feel free to ask me! 

Example from a shopping trip. So attractive. I offered up an embarrassing photo of mine to save my friends ones ha! 

Miss Crosby x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

older post