Wonderful Day for a Faux Wedding



0 comments
Last year I was approached by a wonderful lady who I went to high school with to see if I would be interested in doing a shoot with her to display her incredible work and the work of some others. Although she was a year above me in school, therefore I didn't really know her too well, I always thought she was a super cool chick. So of course I was keen to work with her! Also I had kept tabs on her business and admired her work so I felt privileged to be even asked! And as you may be aware, I do a little bit of modelling on the side. 

This was my first bridal shoot and first time working with a male model. Needless to say I was a tad nervous. Thankfully, everyone who was involved were all warm and friendly so it made the day that much more enjoyable. 

It was kind of one of those shoots that I walked away feeling very unsure about. Being at the beach and dealing with mother nature left me eye continuously water. I felt so terrible! Thankfully the amazing Emma from Milla Makeup was onto it straight away and constantly touching it up. 

Anyway, here are some of the photos from the shoot. You can see the end results here, let me know what you think :) 

Also sorry i'm not too tech savvy, the photos could have been laid out a little nicer....my bad.

Photography - Jayden Brand Photography
Make Up and Hair - Milla Makeup
Florals and Table Arrangements - Fox and Rabbit
Jewellery - Auntie Stella
Models - Benjamin Siero and myself







Miss Crosby x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post