Tiffany & Co.



0 comments







I was very surprised to find this anonymously arrive at my house on Valentines Day.

It is so beautiful, such an incredible gift from a secret giver. It's actually a piece i've been eying off for a while. Whoever you are, thank you. This is definitely one of the most generous gifts I have ever received; I adore it. I don't think I've really taken it off since.

I'm still pretty speechless about it, but it definitely topped off an incredible V day. I'm certain I know who gave this to me, well not know who it was, but I'm sure we are friends. I wish I could know who so I could just give you a big hug and say 'thank you', but I respect the privacy. 

So once again, thank you. I am truly touched by this kind, beautiful, amazing gesture. 


:) 

Miss Crosby x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post